St. Louis Pavers
Pavers are a beautiful and long-lasting addition to any home. Shelton Landscape offers paver installation as one of our many landscaping services.
There are several advantages of having pavers installed. Pavers come in a variety of styles, colors and shapes. They offer a more aesthetically pleasing quality to any landscape. They are also made of more densely formed materials and are more durable in highly used areas such as sidewalks, patios or driveways.
Another advantage is that individual pavers allow for movement in the earth without cracking. And unlike poured concrete, if pavers become damaged they can be easily fixed without leaving any evidence of a repair behind.
Facts About Paver Stones
You may have other questions before determining whether or not to have paver stones added to your landscape. Here are some additional facts about pavers:
- You can generally walk or drive on pavers as soon as they are installed.
- Pavers do not need to be sealed, however sealing them does have some advantages.
- If pavers are installed correctly, then you do not need to worry about weeds or grass growing in the joints.
- Pavers almost never crack.
- Pavers can be installed on a driveway.
- Pavers can be used for around pool areas.
You may still have other questions such as what is the cost of having pavers installed.
Contact Shelton Landscape
At Shelton Landscape and Maintenance, we will be happy to answer your questions. Call us today at (636) 296-4660 or fill out our online contact form to request a free estimate.